Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server. The cookie contains a unique identifier that allows the Website to recognize your device and remember certain information about your visit, such as your preferences, settings, and actions.
Cookies can be classified as either 'session cookies' or 'persistent cookies.' Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device for a longer duration or until you manually delete them.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the Website you are visiting and can only be read by that site.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by a domain other than the one you are visiting. For example, if a website includes embedded content from a social media platform, the cookies set by that platform would be considered third-party cookies.
- Improving your browsing experience on our Website
- Personalizing the content you see based on your preferences
- Understanding how you interact with our Website
- Providing relevant advertisements
- Preventing fraudulent activity and enhancing security
Types of cookies we use
On our Website, we use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features. Without these cookies, certain functionalities may be unavailable.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies help us analyze how users interact with our Website, which helps us improve its performance. We use tools like Google Analytics to collect information about your visit, such as the pages you view and the links you click.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features and personalized content. For example, we may use a cookie to remember your language selection or your login details.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your online activities to provide you with targeted advertisements that may be of interest to you. We may use advertising cookies to deliver ads relevant to your browsing history and demographics.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or prompt you before accepting them. However, if you choose to disable cookies, certain parts of our Website may not function properly.
To manage cookies on popular web browsers, please refer to the following links: